- Retreat for Permanent Deacons -
Directed by Brother Paul Feeney, C.F.X.
April 5, 6 and 7, 2013 -
Campion Renewal Center,
319 Concord Road,
Weston, MA 02493
- Cost: $185 (excludes Sunday Lunch) Make Check Payable to: Deacon Retreat Fund
Send Check and Registration to:
Deacon Al Shanahan, 30 Argonne Rd, Billerica MA 01821
Tel: 978-667-2880 email: email@example.com-
See PDF Flyer
- Following is a note received from the nephew of Father Bill Burckhart, Paul Lescocco, acknowledging with appreciation the kindness and sympathy of the Diaconate Community, on the passing of Father Bill.
- Dear Deacons,
On behalf of Father Bill’s family, I offer our profound thanks for your prayers, your many messages and your attendance at the wake and funeral. Please know how deeply Father Bill loved the Diaconate Community. The attendance and participation of deacons at Father Bill’s funeral was a beautiful expression of their love; a love that accompanied him on his journey to his eternal reward. Our family was so proud of him. He loved his priesthood. His actions spoke louder than his words. He was indeed a good and faithful servant. May he rest in peace.
- Permanent Diaconate – New Formation Location and Extended Application Period - February 22, 2012
- The Permanent Diaconate Formation Program, which for the past three years was located at two sites (the Pastoral Center in Braintree and Merrimack College in North Andover), will move to the Theological Institute for the New Evangelization in Brighton beginning in September 2012. This central site will provide the opportunity for all groups in formation to meet together and for those discerning a possible vocation to apply to the program at any time rather than waiting for a class to begin at a regional location. We are excited by this opportunity to bring all the classes in formation together, to expand our access to the best instructors in the Boston area, and to bring our formation program close to the lay and priest formation programs under the banner of the New Evangelization which is the Church’s central mission in our time. Because of this change in venue we are extending the application period until April 15, 2012 for the group that will be considered for admission this coming September. Please contact Deacon Dan Burns (firstname.lastname@example.org), 617-746-5649) for more information.
Copyright Archdiocese of Boston Permanent Diaconate
Office. All Rights Reserved.